Applications – Explore key insights in your field
In Focus – Discover latest updates & stories
- QIAGEN and DiaSorin collaborate on QuantiFERON-based test with breakthrough potential for early detection of Lyme disease. Read the press release to find out more.
- QIAstat-Dx – the next generation of syndromic insights – is launching in the US following 510(k) clearance by the FDA. Read the press release to find out more.
- Join our showcase at ASM Microbe 2019 and learn how to get the most out of your antimicrobial resistance data analyses.
- In this exclusive webinar, ICMP’s Dr. Thomas Parsons will discuss how the power and sensitivity of a newly developed MPSplex assay can significantly accelerate missing persons identification process.
- The innovative therascreen PIK3CA RGQ PCR Kit is the first FDA-approved companion diagnostic for PIK3CA biomarkers to enhance precision medicine in breast cancer. Read the press release to find out more.
Featured Products – See this week's favorites
GeneReader NGS System
The first complete Sample to Insight NGS solution
Standardize your workflow to quickly and accurately identify the genetic markers associated with approved therapies, leading professional guidelines and active clinical trials.
QIAseq FastSelect RNA Removal Kits
The best single step for RNA-seq library prep
Remove unwanted RNA from RNA-seq libraries in a single 10-second step.
The next generation of syndromic insights
Harness the full potential of multiplex syndromic testing and confidently provide clinical insights to patients with the highest level of versatility.
QuantiFERON-TB Gold Plus
Detect TB infection with confidence
Choose the patient-centered, more affordable way to test for TB infection that produces more accurate results than the century-old tuberculin skin test.
Redefining automated sample processing
Fully automate QIAGEN gold-standard spin-column purification procedures with the new QIAcube Connect instrument.
CLC Main Workbench
User-friendly sequence analysis
Select the workbench used by tens of thousands of researchers all over the world for DNA, RNA, and protein sequence data analysis.